Before the summer holidays, S.Ma.R.T hold its virtual learning mobility activities from 17/06/ to the 18/06 and 21/06 to 23/06/2021. Each session has a duration of 5 hours. Between 15 and 19 persons from all partner organisation assist each of the 5 sessions of the learning activities focused on:
- on instructional design (1day)
- game based learning (1 day), and
- innovative teaching model to create contents (3days),
The first day introduced to Instructional Design with two sub-sessions about ‘Movie education’ and how to write storyboards for educational videos. Both sessions were guided by Virginia Rosania. The second day introduced to ‘gamification and learning videogame’ with a presentation of the expert and consultor Dr. Carlo Cuomo. The next three days were dedicated to profound in how to develop learning video and writing storyboards with tutored practical small group exercises
This virtual mobility activity enabled the assistants to:
- Define, build and deliver a learning path of high skills and international sales assessment/management behaviours that use interactive and game-based teaching
- Apply new techniques and technologies to support learning processes to create and nurture OERs using instructional design skills.