This website is owned by Smart Project:
Universitat Rovira i Virgili
Co-funded by the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union (2020-1-ES01-KA203-082116)
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. The publications reflect the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
Access to and use of this site constitutes acceptance by the user of the following conditions:
- The material and content contained on this website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
- Smart Project is not responsible for the content and information from the websites of third parties connected by links found on this website.
- This website does not use any automated means (cookies, rootkits, etc.) to collect confidential or personal information without their knowledge or consent.
- To subscribe to our newsletter, you are required to provide personal data (name and e-mail). According to the current regulations on the Protection of Personal Data and Law of Services of the Information Society and E-mail, we inform you that your data will be included in a file for only this exclusive purpose. Your personal information will never be communicated to third parts and will be deleted at the end of this project.
- You may revoke your consent at any time and exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition under the terms established by current legislation, by writing to Smart Project – Universitat Rovira i Virgili – Carrer Escorxador – 43003 Tarragona – Spain or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Likewise, and especially if you consider that you have not obtained full satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you may submit a claim to the national control authority by addressing the Spanish Data Protection Agency, C/ Jorge Juan, 6 – 28001 Madrid.